28 August, 2010
The PlayStation Blog has published a nice PlayStation Move video featuring all the latest tech demos explained by Sony's R&D researcher Anton Mikhailov.
While there is nothing new to be seen there for those who have been keeping up with all the Move stuff, it's still a convenient all-in-one-place tech demos collection worth a check. Especially since it's mostly made of direct feed footage rather than off-screen material.
Check the video after the jump.
- ► 2012 (100)
- ► 2011 (106)
- Anton Mikhailov - Where did I see you before?
- VIDEO | iWatch: R.U.S.E. (demo version)
- The Ultimate PlayStation Move Tech Demos Video
- Dungeon Defenders announced for PSN with Move & 3D...
- Stop wondering: the Navigation controller does NOT...
- R.U.S.E. Senior Producer: "Move experience is bett...
- iWonder: "First Person Adventure/RPG" by SSJNeBiRo...
- MotorStorm 3D Rift announced and coming to the Pla...
- Ten PlayStation classics worth a "moving" reboot
- Sony's PlayStation Move Wins GamesCom 2010 Best Ha...
- Grasshopper shooter Sine Mora announced for PSN wi...
- The Fight: Lights Out can be played with just one ...
- Kotaku tries out R.U.S.E. with Move (also: demo co...
- Heroes on the Move new trailer and fact sheet
- Killzone 3 Move controls explained
- Virtua Tennis 4: First Gameplay Video (off-screen)...
- Dr. Richard Marks is The Grand Master of PlayStati...
- New PS3 models in PlayStation Move bundles
- First Killzone 3 Multiplayer Trailer
- Virtua Tennis 4 coming to PS3 with Move and 3D sup...
- MAG to get PlayStation Move support [UPDATED]
- Flight Control HD will have 3D Mode and 1080p grap...
- No face tracking in The Shoot
- VIDEO | iWatch: Moving around the XMB
- VIDEO | iWatch: A closer look at PlayStation Move
- Under Siege Official Website now Live!
- Kung-Fu LIVE a 'controller-free Move title'
- Move goes Home
- DanceDanceRevolution gets Move support
- Heavy Rain Move Edition first screens
- You'll need a pair of PlayStation Move controllers...
- iWonder: "FPS with Fixed-Crosshair" by Cake
- iWonder: "Super Model" by Pistolgrip
- iWonder: "Puppet Master" by Mike Seguin
- EA announces Create, a new IP with Move support
- Ultimate Boxing Gloves for PlayStation Move
- Interview | Under Siege (Seed Studios)
- iWonder: "Needle Threader" by Spats
- iWonder: "1 to 1 lock-on combat" by SSJNeBiRoS
- iWonder: "Fishing on the Move" by Snuggler
- iWonder: "Back to Hell" by Waggler
- Introducing... iWonder
- ▼ August (42)