At the 7th floor of the Fuji TV building located in Odaiba (an artificial island in the Tokyo Bay with its own Statue of Liberty), Sony Computer Entertainment Japan has set up a demo kiosk showing off some of the upcoming PlayStation Move games, along with a couple of stereoscopic 3D gaming representatives (Gran Turismo 5 and Super Stardust HD - aka Star Strike HD).
The mini-event started last Saturday and will run till August 31st.
- Beat Sketch! (aka Beat Sketcher)
- Furi Furi! Sarugetchu (aka Ape Escape)
- Echochrome ii
- Move Party (aka Start The Party!)
- TV Superstarts
- Sports Champions
- Big 3 Gun Shooting (aka Time Crisis: Rizing Storm)
- Machi Suberi (aka Kung-Fu Rider)
Here are some photos taken on-site by Game Watch